- Fecha: 6 y 7 de septiembre de 2018
- Lugar: Facultad de Humanidades de Toledo and Centro Cultural San Clemente
- Web: http://eventos.uclm.es/21808/detail/interdisciplinarity-in-practice-and-in-research-on-society-and-the-environment_-joint-paths-towards.html
- Call for participation
- Instructions for abstracts submission
- Instructions for poster platform presentations
- Organising Committee
- Coordination and Scientific Committee: SRAE-I Board
- Venue and accommodation
- Key dates
The Iberian chapter is the youngest regional chapter of the Society for Risk Analysis – Europe (SRA-E). The SRA-E: IBERIAN shares the aim of SRA-Europe “to bring together individuals and organisations interested in risk assessment, risk management and risk communication in Europe”. Its mission is to:
- Promote risk research and knowledge and understanding of risk analysis techniques within the Iberian countries and their autonomous regions. The Iberian countries include Spain, Portugal, and Andorra.
- Identify and address specific issues common to Iberian countries in the field of risk, to promote debate, and to motivate decision-makers on the usefulness of risk research, critical analyses and risk analysis in dealing with such issues.
- Act as a focal point for communication with risk researchers and analysts in other parts of the world.
- Facilitate exchanges of information and opinion between professionals in industry, government, universities, research institutes, and consultancies, with the aim of furthering research and improving the practical application of risk analysis and risk management.
- Convene and promote scientific and educational meetings on risk research, risk analysis and risk management in the Iberian countries.
The statutes of SRAE-I are available HERE.
The first meeting and general assembly of the chapter will be held on the 6th and 7th of September 2018 at Centro Cultural San Clemente (Diputación Provincial de Toledo), organized by the University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The meeting will be composed of 2 keynote speakers (José Manuel Mendes and Gerardo Herrera) parallel workshops, (Anabela Carvalho, Andrés Diez Herrero, and Antonio Ros Serrano/Mario Sanz López ), and communications in poster platform format that we invite you to submit.
To celebrate the creation of SRA-E: IBERIAN, attendance to this meeting is free of charge.
La INSCRIPCIÓN (gratuita) pueden realizarla en esta página web:
▪ 20 JUNIO 2018: Fin del plazo de envío de resúmenes
▪ 15 JULIO 2018: Fecha de notificación de la aceptación de resúmenes
▪ 31 JULIO 2018: Fin del plazo de inscripción (gratuita)
▪ 6-7 SEP 2018: Conferencia de la SRAE-Iberian Chapter (Toledo)