- Fecha: 9 y 10 de mayo de 2019
- Lugar: Centro de Investigación, Mente, Cerebro y Comportamiento de la Universidad de Granada.
- Web: https://www.enpair.org/conference
- Web de ENPAIR: https://www.enpair.org/
The conference starts Thursday May 9, 2019 in the afternoon, with registration, and a first moment to meet each other with drinks, and of course network opportunities. The lecture part of the conference then starts Friday May 10, 2019, 9.00 AM (registration 8.30-9.00), and (formally) ends at 18.30 PM.
Presentations and posters will have to address one or more of the themes of ENPAIR, such as (dynamic) assessment or testing, training and intervention, rehabilitation, in educational and clinical settings, in children, adolescents and adults.
For conference registration, participation and payment, information is available, see the ENPAIR conferences web page.
En la conferencia de este año tenemos tres referentes de la investigación y la práctica psicoeduactiva:
- Elena Navarro, University of Granada, Spain:Aging in the 21st century: Challenges and proposals from Psychology.
- Harriet Simpson, Newcastle University, United Kingdom: Integrating Speech and Language Therapy into Primary Schools – A Practical Approach.
- Bart Vogelaar, Leiden University, Netherlands: Dynamic testing of gifted children: the influence of executive functions.