- Fecha y lugar: Granada, January 8-16
- Web: http://ilex.ugr.es/PDE-MANS-2020/
The school will be held from January 8 to 10 and will consist of four courses, each of 4 hours. They will be advanced courses, aimed at early-stage researchers. The courses will be given by:
- Ulrik Fjordholm (University of Oslo). (title TBA).
- Gero Friesecke (Technical University of Munich). Course title: Crystallization in classical particle systems.
- Eva Löcherbach (Université Paris 1) Course title: Stochastic models for neural networks
- Sylvia Serfaty (New York University / Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences) Course title: Mean field limits for Coulomb-type interactions.
In order to register for the school please send an email to Sebastian Throm firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Last name, name
- Email address
- Please specify whether you would like to present a poster during the school
- If you would like to request funding of accommodation to attend the school, please specify this and also attach a CV.
There will be a small number of grants to cover accommodation of students attending the school, and preference will be given to researchers at an early stage and with no other sources of funding. If you request funding, we will contact you as soon as possible in order to confirm whether we will be able to cover it.
Workshop (January 13-16)
A workshop will follow, from January 13-16, with short talks by several speakers:
- Maria Bruna (University of Cambridge)
- Àngel Calsina (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Christophe Chalons (Université Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines)
- Maurizio De Pittá (Basque Center for Applied Mathematics)
- Laurent Desvillettes (Université Paris-Diderot)
- Antonio Esposito (Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nurnberg)
- Josephine Evans (Université Paris-Dauphine)
- Simone Fagioli (Università degli Studi di l’Aquila)
- Pierre Gabriel (Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines)
- Jessica Guerand (University of Cambridge)
- Rishabh Gvalani (Imperial College London)
- Bertrand Lods (Università degli Studi di Torino)
- Tommaso Lorenzi (University of St Andrews)
- Angeliki Menegaki (University of Cambridge)
- Sara Merino (University of Vienna)
- Nastassia Pouradier-Duteil (Inria Paris / Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Sorbonne University (Paris 6))
- Chiara Saffirio (Universität Zürich)
- Matteo Semplice (Univ. Torino)
- Susanne Solem (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Francesco Vecil (Université Clermont Auvergne)
- Marie-Therese Wolfram (University of Warwick)