Provincia, Localidad: HERLEEN, HOLANDA
- Ingeniero de Telecomunicación
- Licenciado en Bioquímica
- Licenciado en Ciencia y Tecnología de los Alimentos
- Ingeniero en Informática
- Ingeniero en Electrónica
- Ingeniero Químico
- Licenciado en Ciencias, Sección de Químicas
- We would like to get in touch with top talents who are in the last year of their Master/PHD/MBA studies, preferably finishing in 2018 and have a background in one of the following disciplines:
- Manufacturing & Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Research & Technology
- MATCH! is DSM’s technical business course for international top talent. It offers people like you the unique opportunity to visit some of DSM’s major sites in Europe and learn about our business. You will enjoy working on challenging cases with peers from various countries and experience our company from the inside.
- We want to show you what DSM is and what we stand for with the ultimate goal of hiring international top talent for a career at DSM. Several challenging, entry-level positions are available at different locations in Europe for a select number of participants from the 2018 MATCH! course.
- Do you want to join the course and want to be MATCHed to one of our open positions? Please apply online via www.dsm.com/careers , upload your CV and a letter of motivation BEFORE April 20th 2018 and let us know why you should be selected!
- What do we offer
- Running from the 17 th of June through the 23 rd of June 2018, the MATCH! Business course provides you with the unique opportunity of getting to know DSM from the inside; its people, its locations, and its activities across Europe. During this experience, you will visit DSM’s major sites in Europe and learn all about the business. You will meet peers from all over the world and work with them on challenging cases and presentations.
- Contact details:
- If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only applications via the portal are enrolled into the recruitment process.
Plazo de entrega CV: BEFORE APRIL 2O th 2018.Please apply online via www.dsm.com/careers , upload your CV and a letter of motivation
Enviar CV: IMPRESCINDIBLE ESTAR INSCRITO/A EN LA AGENCIA DE COLOCACIÓN.
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su C.V. a: email@example.com indicando en el asunto del mensaje la referencia “68/18”