La Agencia de Colocación de la Universidad de Granada anuncia la siguiente oferta de empleo:
Empresa: R&D ENGINEER
Puedes enviar tu CV a través de la oferta en la página web de la Agencia de Colocación: https://empleo.ugr.es/oferta-empleo/rd-engineer/, antes del 15 de febrero.
Información de la Oferta:
We’re the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (R-PNT) solutions that improve the reliability, performance and safety of critical applications, and high-risk operations, even in GPS/GNSS denied environments. We provide virtually fail-safe GNSS and PNT solutions for military and commercial applications worldwide.
We provide ultra-precise synchronization devices (sub-ns) and frequency distribution for applications that require high degree of reliability and precision by enabling different technological solutions based on the White-Rabbit PTP.
In addition, Orolia has a great expertise in Time Sensitive Networking through several works carried out in the framework of aerospace with ESA to provide deterministic communications with zero-packet loss. We provide high innovative elements and dependable solutions with always time at the essence of the solution.
As a R&D engineer, you’ll be a key member of our R&D Engineering team in Granada, Spain. You will be enrolled in an Industrial PhD for 3-4 years and you will join the training for your thesis with researching and development tasks in telecommunications and deterministic networks field. It is also likely to carry out a short stay in a Spanish city (Barcelona).
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll have responsibility for understanding requirements, developing a project scheduling in innovation projects.
– In collaboration with our Grants and Quality teams, you’ll ensure that your developments are produced according to specification.
– We’re all about improvement, so you’ll be able to identify improvement opportunities for product performance, efficiency and coverage.
– You’ll will use your critical thinking and problem solving skills to ensure the highest quality for the results according with scheduling, effort and budget.
– You’ll work with the latest and greatest in Resilient PNT and deterministic technologies!
– You’ll have an effective communication with other project partners, project managers and will be constantly communicating with them from project kick-offs to stakeholder meetings.
– You’ll participate in internal meetings to build a comprehensive work plan and manage the budget and personnel effort for projects.
– You’ll write deliverables, dissemination material and assist in communication activities related to the project as well as to attend to international workshops and other events of interest.
What you Bring to Orolia:
– Master Degree in Telecommunications, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
– Excellent written and dissemination skills in English (advanced Cambridge certificate or similar, at least similar speaking skills).
– Technical skills with general software such as Embedded Linux, software, gateware and firmware modules.
Desirable showing experience in
Telecommunication networks development
Timing, synchronization and frequency dissemination
Experience in R+D projects.
The keys of our offer:
Be part of a leading and expanding company.
Flexible work schedule.
International and dynamic environment in Granada, Spain.
High possibilities to grow inside the company.
Professional Career Plan.
Más información: https://empleo.ugr.es/oferta-empleo/rd-engineer/