Provincia, Localidad: MADRID (ESPAÑA)
Titulación/es: INGENIERÍA DE TELECOMUNICACIÓN
- The Company in now looking for Englishspeaking Mobile Network Optimization Engineers with enthusiasm for participating in projects all over the world.
- Preferred Skills / Qualifications Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical engineering, telecommunication, computer science/IT or related discipline. Knowledge and experiences of communication technology (5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM, WiFi and IoT) and protocols. Technical analysis capabilities of mobile networks with focus on one or more network domains for both user and signaling, e.g. CRAN, RAN, CORE, TRANSPORT. Good knowledge in the landscape of mobile and fixed vendors. Good overview on operational aspects of communication networks in mobile networks and mobile device testing. Experience working with information systems and analytical analysis. Experience in strategy, operations, or service delivery. Experience with crowdbased or other ondemand workforces is an advance plus. For Senior level 36 years¿ experience in telecommunication and/or consulting service environment. Functional skills & Tecnologies Tecnologies: LTE, 5G, loT, WCDMA, GSM, WiFi. Excel and Power Point (Advanced). Major advantage of Project management certification. Major advantage of Data and statistical analysis. Major advantage Data visualization e.g., Tableau. Strong willingness for domestic and international travel is required. Able to work as part of a global, virtual and local team. Ability to work in a team as well as strong planning, configuration and technical skills. Solid written & verbal communication skills (in English; additional languages are a major advantage).
Responsibility and Tasks:
- Analysis of network designs and concepts of complex communication LTE, 5G, loT networks.
- Consulting of network operators and vendors in optimization, analyzing, designing, planning and operating of mobile networks. E2E Network optimization and Subscriber experience performance analysis (e.g. RF, parameter and feature, capacity, traffic flow and management).
- Responsible for engineering all data collection through crowdsourcing and/or through classical data collection operators/vendors. E2E performance analysis for drive test benchmarks of mobile networks. Support of network operators in the migration from conventional to modern telecommunications network.
- Working on consulting and data analysis projects to achieve breakthrough results for clients. Project management for consulting and engineering projects.
Condiciones laborales: CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO ( 6 MESES, 6 MESES RENOVACIÓN, INDEFINIDO
Plazo de entrega CV: HASTA 31 DE MAYO DE 2019 (SALVO QUE LA EMPRESA LO CIERRE ANTES)
Enviar CV: IMPRESCINDIBLE ESTAR INSCRITO/A EN LA AGENCIA DE COLOCACIÓN.
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su C.V. a: firstname.lastname@example.org indicando en el asunto del mensaje la referencia “91/19”